Thursday, November 21, 2013

Freedom Quit Smoking System product review (As Seen on TV)

I was given the chance to review a product for stopping smoking called Freedom Quit Smoking System. I was excited to try anything to stop smoking, it is a nasty habit I picked up long ago.
The program included a CD, headphones, a bracelet, and supplements. The headphones where a bit awkward but once you figure them out, they are relaxing. They play soothing music and flash lights. The bracelet works like a rubber band on your wrist, you wear it and can snap it when you feel the need for a cigarette. 
I would like to say that I am smoke free now, but unfortunately I still have the nasty habit. I tried the program for a month, but it just did not work for me. I also had my husband try the product in case the effects worked differently on other people. He is still smoking as well. Perhaps it does work for some. However, I personally cannot recommend this product.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment